OPEN EVENING / DAY COMMENTS
We recently held an Open Evening and Open Day for prospective parents and pupils. This was an opportunity to see the school in action and discuss the school’s provision and facilities. Both events were deemed a huge success, with over 600 people attending!
Below are examples of some of the positive comments received from prospective parents / carers / pupils.
WHAT WERE YOU PARTICULARLY IMPRESSED WITH DURING YOUR VISIT?
- The range of activities.
- The pupils were amazing and friendly.
- Very friendly staff and pupils.
- Pupils friendly and helpful when talking to them.
- Showed how good Woodchurch is.
- How enthusiastic staff and pupils were.
- Everyone was very helpful.
- To hear what pupils thought about their school.
- To see all the equipment in the classrooms.
- A fabulous evening, giving us as parents a sense of relief in thinking about our
choice of High School.
- Seeing all the pupils so confident.
- Everything well spaced out and organised.
- Getting to see the variety of subjects.
- The tour of the school.
- We enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and how welcoming everyone was.
- We found it very exciting.
- How enthusiastic Woodchurch pupils are.
- The open evening was very well organised.
- Enjoyed the different activities going on around the school.
- The lamb & animals.
- I had a wonderful time on open evening.
- School was brilliant.
- The Headteachers talk was very informative.
- It was fantastic.
- Just like to add that pupils are a credit to the school. Well mannered and well
- We spoke to one pupil who informed us that she had learning difficulty and told us
how good the school was.